We created NABI Commons for entrepreneurs, businesses, freelancers, and professional who are looking for a productive workspace but are not ready to commit to an office. Our coworking space is set up with hot-desks so our clients can work, meet, connect, and collaborate.
We are excited to share that NABI Commons
has moved to our Mission Location
effective September 1, 2018.
Why Work at NABI Commons?
- Work and meet clients in a professional setting
- Great business networking opportunities and access to events
- Conveniently located Downtown St. Albert in the Perron District
- Access to à la carte business services
- Complimentary coffee, espresso, filtered water, and tea
- Freedom to work when you want with 24/7 access add-on
What does Commons at Mission look like?
For now, we're excited to share with you our in-house design and asset managements team's blueprint layouts.
Coworking Space Layout